Saturday, May 22, 2010

A pretty leisurely day: I found this wee darling at a garage sale this morning... how could I resist it!? Then I made lemon tarts, and (after burning the tops once and making new ones) settled into some afternoon catching-up-on-all-sorts in the sunshine (which was lovely as the sunshine made itself fairly scarce during the week).

I've come to realise that I am getting a bit too fussy about my posts, and holding back from posting... not because i don't want to but because I've been feeling really uninspired lately. I have to get up and over this massive hill of 'uninspiration' somehow, and the best way i think would be to just dive into it... So I will try to post at least once everyday of next week to try and get over it! Hopefully that might help.
How do you overcome creative blocks?

I hope you've all had a beautiful weekend :)


3 comments:

  1. What a cute teacup!
    I feel the same way about posting lately. Although, my main obstacle is school right now...the year is ending--busy time!

    Mustart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable, i would have to get it a home if i saw it. When i'm feeling uninspired i tend to just listen to music and do something alternatively creative, for example i took up embroidery tonight. x.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment, you might make my day :)